New map: Mansion

There are thousands of horror movies that occur inside old big fancy mansions and i was waiting for it when i saw this promo:

If you consider this idea, i highly recommend watching the film "The haunting (1999)", i love that house, it may work as a great inspiration

Comments

  • isn't red forst a mansion?

    not the one you want but it's still a mansion

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:
    isn't red forst a mansion?

    not the one you want but it's still a mansion

    I mean something like Léry's Memorial Institute or Gideon Meat Plant, a closed map, a mansion with bedrooms, an epic stair in the lobby, maybe a greenhouse in a corner of the house, etc.

  • *cough Arklay Mansion from Resident Evil cough*
  • @EmotionalDaisy said:
    cough Arklay Mansion from Resident Evil cough

    Extra ironic because I suggested a resident evil chapter and that was included.

  • What about something based on the Winchester mansion? Rooms and corridors could spawn in different locations each trial.

  • Jack11803 said:

    @EmotionalDaisy said:
    cough Arklay Mansion from Resident Evil cough

    Extra ironic because I suggested a resident evil chapter and that was included.

    A resident evil chapter is just such a good idea, theres so many iconic characters and locations to pull from. I dont see why more people dont suggest it more often.
  • @Sehkmet said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    isn't red forst a mansion?

    not the one you want but it's still a mansion

    I mean something like Léry's Memorial Institute or Gideon Meat Plant, a closed map, a mansion with bedrooms, an epic stair in the lobby, maybe a greenhouse in a corner of the house, etc.

    soo a resident evil house?

  •      Psh all this talk about Resident Evil- anyone ever play Grabbed by the Ghoulies? Now THAT’S a mansion.
  • The house/hill/tower and garden of the "until dawn" Game. That would be fantastic.
  • I think that would be a great idea! I mean a haunted mansion/house is a classic horror staple that has a lot of neat possibilities all the way to map specific interactions!

  •      Anyone else think of The Ghost and Mr. Chicken? A Don Knotts classic? They could have a new map where everything is... corny or obviously in a “scary” mood. Like have a thunderstorm outside, paintings with eyes moving, OR lockers that spin when you enter them! And you end up on the other side of a wall!
     
  • @TheTimeMachine said:
         Anyone else think of The Ghost and Mr. Chicken? A Don Knotts classic? They could have a new map where everything is... corny or obviously in a “scary” mood. Like have a thunderstorm outside, paintings with eyes moving, OR lockers that spin when you enter them! And you end up on the other side of a wall!
     

    I like those ideas, i hope they make the map at least haha

  • A resident evil chapter would be amazing. I would love to have Albert Wesker in his mutated form from the end of RE5 when he dies in the volcano. Would also give a good explanation on how he got pulled into the entities realm. A Chris Redfield survivor would be pretty awesome aswell.