What level are you?
It's been more than a week now since DbD 2.0.0 has been released, so I wanted to know: what level are you?
I'm playing everyday all day and i'm currently level 38
It's been more than a week now since DbD 2.0.0 has been released, so I wanted to know: what level are you?
I'm playing everyday all day and i'm currently level 38
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
0 I play xbox
ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ
46
Not high enough to get pidgeon poop wraith yet. (Yes, I call candle Wraith like that.)
Only 16. I've been getting into 7 days to die and holy crap is it fun >.>