New Survivor Concept: Me in Dead by Daylight!
The smell hit me first—the choking, metallic stench of dried blood mixed with damp earth.
I woke up face down in the mud, my fingernails scraping against shattered glass. The air was freezing, so cold that my breath bloomed in thick, ragged white plumes. My computer screen was gone. My room was gone. I was shivering violently, staring at a massive, rusted iron hook dangling just inches from my face. It dripped a dark, viscous fluid that hissed as it hit the grass.
Thump-thump. Thump-thump.
A low, vibrating pulse started echoing inside my skull, matching the frantic rhythm of my own heart. The ground beneath me began to shudder. From the dense, unnatural fog surrounding the trees, a silhouette emerged. It was impossibly tall, its limbs twisting at unnatural angles with sickening, wet cracks. It dragged a massive, jagged blade across the concrete floor of a ruined shack nearby, producing a horrific, screeching sound that made my ears bleed.
I tried to stand, but my legs felt like lead. As I crawled backward into the briars, the fog parted. Two glowing, blood-red eyes locked directly onto mine. A choked gasp escaped my throat, but the sound was immediately swallowed by the shadows. The Entity had claimed me, and the nightmare was terrifyingly real.
Comments
Sorry but that'd increase the rating to M. It'd be too indecent.