Licensed Chapter Concept: Little Shop of Horrors

Since I see no point in switching to Discord or Reddit for the ideas and concepts I have in mind (where they would likely just get lost amidst nonsense spam without being seen) I’ve decided to post everything currently on my mind here before the forum closes…

I always think about how we can introduce completely unique gameplay mechanics without breaking the game's famous "spaghetti code." Today, I want to pitch a full Chapter concept for "Little Shop of Horrors" that introduces a stationary Killer with a terrifying high-mobility twist:

- The Killer: Audrey II (The Carnivorous Plant).

- The Gameplay: You might wonder how a stationary plant can hunt. It’s simple: Audrey II doesn't walk normally. Instead, she utilizes a highly efficient Teleportation-Network:

- The Travel Mechanic: Giant plant pots are scattered or placed across the map. Audrey II can burrow her roots into the ground to instantly travel between them, combining the fixed-target logic of The Dredge/The Animatronic with the underground animation style of The Demogorgon.

- The Chase Mechanic: To attack normally, she lashes out from her current pot with long, whipping vines, reusing modified Nemesis tentacle strike code.

- Special Power: "Overgrowth" (Inspired by Tokyo Ghoul): Similar to The Dredge's Nightfall, a meter builds up during the match. Once fully charged, Audrey II enters a hyper-aggressive state. She temporarily lifts herself out of her pot, sprouting massive, powerful vines. For a short period, she moves dynamically across the map by slamming her vines into walls and ceilings to swing and propel herself forward—perfectly capturing the iconic, terrifying wall-crawling locomotion of Kaneki's Ghoul form to chase the survs who ran in panic!

- The Survivors: Seymour Krelborn and Audrey would fit perfectly with their own voicelines.

It introduces a completely unique, stationary defense-style Killer that can temporarily transform into a terrifying, high-mobility monster using proven, timer-based power mechanics and beautiful lovely survivors who instantly win your heart.

Comments