What do you think to this build?

Basically, it is to be good at finding survivors...
Nurse + BBQ + Bitter Murmur + Discordance + (Insert choice perk here)
What do you think? Comment below...

Comments

  • That's 5 perks! I like it.

  • @Mr_Black said:
    Basically, it is to be good at finding survivors...
    Nurse + BBQ + Bitter Murmur + Discordance + (Insert choice perk here)
    What do you think? Comment below...

    well ur pursiung to slow the gens down, jUsT A liTTle BiT! so I guess u need Ruin as 4th perk

  • Depends. If your objective is to find survivors then it's pretty good.

    Might leave some killers a little exposed in other areas, e.g. anti-loop or slowing the game down but would be good on Nurse.
  • You sound like a newbie 
  • Those are all tracking perks. I dunno if you need 4 of them, but by all means go right on ahead if you feel the need. Probably not the most efficient way to use your perk slots

  • @Rex_Huin said:
    That's 5 perks! I like it.

    Nurse as in the killer...

  • @DexyIV said:
    Those are all tracking perks. I dunno if you need 4 of them, but by all means go right on ahead if you feel the need. Probably not the most efficient way to use your perk slots

    I feel, with nurse, you want to be able to find the survivors a lot...

  • @Mr_Black said:
    Basically, it is to be good at finding survivors...
    Nurse + BBQ + Bitter Murmur + Discordance + (Insert choice perk here)
    What do you think? Comment below...

    @Mr_Black said:

    @Rex_Huin said:
    That's 5 perks! I like it.

    Nurse as in the killer...

    I am stupid. Or cant count. Or both.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    Depends. If your objective is to find survivors then it's pretty good.

    Might leave some killers a little exposed in other areas, e.g. anti-loop or slowing the game down but would be good on Nurse.

    Constantly knowing where survivors are to tp to them and smack them wouldn't slow gens down? Especially with discordance...

  • @michaelmyers87 said:
    You sound like a newbie 

    Survivor rank 11-9
    Killer rank 10-9
    Currently running Doc + Overcharge + Monitor + Ruin + Thrill of the Hunt...

  • Mr_Black said:

    @The_Crusader said:
    Depends. If your objective is to find survivors then it's pretty good.

    Might leave some killers a little exposed in other areas, e.g. anti-loop or slowing the game down but would be good on Nurse.

    Constantly knowing where survivors are to tp to them and smack them wouldn't slow gens down? Especially with discordance...

    If you're using Nurse then yeah but you didn't specify that. Thought you meant on any killer and some just dont have the map pressure for that sadly.
  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @Mr_Black said:
    Basically, it is to be good at finding survivors...
    Nurse + BBQ + Bitter Murmur + Discordance + (Insert choice perk here)
    What do you think? Comment below...

    well ur pursiung to slow the gens down, jUsT A liTTle BiT! so I guess u need Ruin as 4th perk

    I'd go for Pop goes the Weasel, Over charge, Discordance and Ruin if I wanted to slow down gens... With Doc as well..

  • @The_Crusader said:
    Mr_Black said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    Depends. If your objective is to find survivors then it's pretty good.

    Might leave some killers a little exposed in other areas, e.g. anti-loop or slowing the game down but would be good on Nurse.

    Constantly knowing where survivors are to tp to them and smack them wouldn't slow gens down? Especially with discordance...

    If you're using Nurse then yeah but you didn't specify that. Thought you meant on any killer and some just dont have the map pressure for that sadly.

    I said Nurse... I specified Nurse...
    It doesn't say Nurse's (the perk), is says Nurse...

  • @Mr_Black said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Those are all tracking perks. I dunno if you need 4 of them, but by all means go right on ahead if you feel the need. Probably not the most efficient way to use your perk slots

    I feel, with nurse, you want to be able to find the survivors a lot...

    With Nurse you can run whatever you want and still win because you're Nurse XD

  • Mr_Black said:

    @The_Crusader said:
    Mr_Black said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    Depends. If your objective is to find survivors then it's pretty good.

    Might leave some killers a little exposed in other areas, e.g. anti-loop or slowing the game down but would be good on Nurse.

    Constantly knowing where survivors are to tp to them and smack them wouldn't slow gens down? Especially with discordance...

    If you're using Nurse then yeah but you didn't specify that. Thought you meant on any killer and some just dont have the map pressure for that sadly.

    I said Nurse... I specified Nurse...
    It doesn't say Nurse's (the perk), is says Nurse...

    Haha so you did. Sorry read it as Nurses.

    Yeah Nurse needs tracking more than anything else. Almost everyone taked BBQ on her. Discordance should be good.

    Nurses is useful too, as is Shadowborn for keeping track of them with the wider FOV.
  • @DexyIV said:

    @Mr_Black said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Those are all tracking perks. I dunno if you need 4 of them, but by all means go right on ahead if you feel the need. Probably not the most efficient way to use your perk slots

    I feel, with nurse, you want to be able to find the survivors a lot...

    With Nurse you can run whatever you want and still win because you're Nurse XD

    Not really, I've beaten Nurses multiple times just by running into them when they tp ot just playing mind games on them (dropping a pallet, waiting for them to fade then jumping over it - works like a charm)...

  • @Mr_Black said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Mr_Black said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Those are all tracking perks. I dunno if you need 4 of them, but by all means go right on ahead if you feel the need. Probably not the most efficient way to use your perk slots

    I feel, with nurse, you want to be able to find the survivors a lot...

    With Nurse you can run whatever you want and still win because you're Nurse XD

    Not really, I've beaten Nurses multiple times just by running into them when they tp ot just playing mind games on them (dropping a pallet, waiting for them to fade then jumping over it - works like a charm)...

    Probably haven't played against a good one then. Rank 1 Nurses don't fall for that stuff easily :P

  • @DexyIV said:

    @Mr_Black said:

    @DexyIV said:

    @Mr_Black said:

    @DexyIV said:
    Those are all tracking perks. I dunno if you need 4 of them, but by all means go right on ahead if you feel the need. Probably not the most efficient way to use your perk slots

    I feel, with nurse, you want to be able to find the survivors a lot...

    With Nurse you can run whatever you want and still win because you're Nurse XD

    Not really, I've beaten Nurses multiple times just by running into them when they tp ot just playing mind games on them (dropping a pallet, waiting for them to fade then jumping over it - works like a charm)...

    Probably haven't played against a good one then. Rank 1 Nurses don't fall for that stuff easily :P

    Rank 11-9 survivor... Just run into where they come from... That works for me... Then again, any killer can be good if you play 'em properly... I'm really good with wraith and doc...

  • I would recommend Enduring, spies from the shadows, whispers and surveillance.

    This build will let you know if anyone is nearby PLUS 100% of the time the crows will tell you the exact location of a survivor within 36 meters or something.

    Enduring to reduce the fatigue of blink and surveillance to patrol 3 or 4 final gens which are relatively close to eachother.