I created a group in Steam for refugees from the forums
The title states it if you want to join send a request. You can do discussions on Steam groups like in the forums so at least that way you can still experience the same format. Thought to create one of these as same happened in another forum that closed down so at least you can stay in contact with the Steam users and have conversations of the game there. Here is a link to it.
I am hoping that we all can be adults and act respectfully there as I am not really wanting to start moderating it hard just nice place to chill and maybe find people to play with. I will add a picture when I get a good one or if someone wants to provide a good one I am totally fine with that.
Comments
I’m not sure how this works, but get me in there!
The birdposting must continue!
Yeah you should make a bird picture discussion of a week or something :P
Borb
Hello sir, i am FriendlyGuy on Steam and would like to join the refugee center please.
I wish you guys all the best on your steam forum endeavours
I sent you a message in steam how to apply to the group. You need to press the button next to the groups title to ask to join.
Unfortunately I got DBD on Epic, good luck to you guys though, I'm not supporting this game or studio with my playtime anymore either regardless
We have an unofficial Discord server with the same name (or rather "DBD Forums Refugees")
Just pumping this up if someone missed it and wants to join.
I'm on console so can't access that but all the best to you guys on there.
I joined 😏