Why when playing vs Legion none does gennies?

Plz remove Legion, is the antifun to play surv

Comments

  • Because if the legion is good, he slow the game down Not just a lil bit. Mending and self healing slend a lot of time
  • @Grandkurama said:
    Because if the legion is good, he slow the game down Not just a lil bit. Mending and self healing slend a lot of time

    Legion could be called OP because demotivates survs to the point of DC

    but in reality is just unfun and annoying, I pray for not playing against them

  • Here's why:

    The Survivors are constantly busy healing up through Thanatophobia and Sloppy Butcher. Sounds ridiculous but that's actually what happens. They mend & heal up for 50 seconds only to find out they're getting injured again 2 seconds later.

    efficientplaystyles

  • PiiFree said:

    Here's why:

    The Survivors are constantly busy healing up through Thanatophobia and Sloppy Butcher. Sounds ridiculous but that's actually what happens. They mend & heal up for 50 seconds only to find out they're getting injured again 2 seconds later.

    efficientplaystyles

    Dont forget Ruin.

    I think I see more Legions with Ruin than any other killer.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    PiiFree said:

    Here's why:

    The Survivors are constantly busy healing up through Thanatophobia and Sloppy Butcher. Sounds ridiculous but that's actually what happens. They mend & heal up for 50 seconds only to find out they're getting injured again 2 seconds later.

    efficientplaystyles

    Dont forget Ruin.

    I think I see more Legions with Ruin than any other killer.

    ok I accept ur answer as good, seems the many healings are what annoy make busy the survs

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @Grandkurama said:
    Because if the legion is good, he slow the game down Not just a lil bit. Mending and self healing slend a lot of time

    Legion could be called OP because demotivates survs to the point of DC

    but in reality is just unfun and annoying, I pray for not playing against them

    He's not OP, and he's bad to the point where he has to tunnel with no counterplay to actually do much of anything. Little skill expression for either side playing as or against him leads to frustrating gameplay that no one wants to really partake in

  • It is mostly because of the Healing. And I really hate it when I am on the hook and I see two people healing on different sites of the Map with Self Care. Or I can really see how confused they are when I dont want to get healed.

    At one point I am thinking if it would make sense to heal others. I usually do it when I have We Will Make it and it is done fast. But even without and if I know that they healed before via Self Care, I am really thinking if I should simply heal them so that they dont do it with Self Care and waste even more time.

  • When playing as killer is also unfun to get Gen Rushed, yet we stay in the match.
    I dont see what's the problem with Legion tbh, if you really hate healing bring Bottany Knowledge or med-kits instead of DS or DH, problem solved.
  • PiiFree said:

    Here's why:

    The Survivors are constantly busy healing up through Thanatophobia and Sloppy Butcher. Sounds ridiculous but that's actually what happens. They mend & heal up for 50 seconds only to find out they're getting injured again 2 seconds later.

    efficientplaystyles

    Only stupid survivors heal against Legion lol 
  • A lot of high rank survivors will do gens whilst injured, healing happens more at the lower ranks. Resilience tier 3 is good against Legion.