I run noed and DS don’t @me
If it makes you feel good then do it
WhAt a nOOb dS aND NoeD?
@KiraElijah said: WhAt a nOOb dS aND NoeD?
IKR? Me sUcH a n00b!!!
@TreemanXD said: @KiraElijah said: WhAt a nOOb dS aND NoeD? IKR? Me sUcH a n00b
@TreemanXD said:
IKR? Me sUcH a n00b
YeS yOU ArE
I run both too. NOED however isn't really overpowered, just considered overpowered by SWF teams.
@mcNuggets said: I run both too. NOED however isn't really overpowered, just considered overpowered by SWF teams.
Yep
@TreemanXD get wrecked
@TreemanXD said: I run noed and DS don’t @me
Do you also bring in Mori? Nea has one of the best ones.
@fluffybunny said: @TreemanXD said: I run noed and DS don’t @me Do you also bring in Mori? Nea has one of the best ones.
@fluffybunny said:
XD yep I’m a ebony mori, noed, DS, remember me, and blood warden Nea.
@TreemanXD said: @fluffybunny said: @TreemanXD said: I run noed and DS don’t @me Do you also bring in Mori? Nea has one of the best ones. XD yep I’m a ebony mori, noed, DS, remember me, and blood warden Nea.
Oh no! I'm super scared. XD lol
TreemanXD said: I run noed and DS don’t @me
@No_Mither_No_Problem said: TreemanXD said: I run noed and DS don’t @me It’s okay, we won’t judge you. We can’t all be that special.
@No_Mither_No_Problem said: TreemanXD said:
It’s okay, we won’t judge you. We can’t all be that special.
XD
TreemanXD said: @No_Mither_No_Problem said: TreemanXD said: I run noed and DS don’t @me It’s okay, we won’t judge you. We can’t all be that special. XD
Real talk though do you actually run NOED on Migüel because if you do you are ascended And by “ascended” I mean “a spastic”
Real talk though do you actually run NOED on Migüel because if you do you are ascended
And by “ascended” I mean “a spastic”
I don’t even play Michael, I just like the Halloween movies.
TreemanXD said: Real talk though do you actually run NOED on Migüel because if you do you are ascended And by “ascended” I mean “a spastic” I don’t even play Michael, I just like the Halloween movies.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it makes you feel good then do it
WhAt a nOOb dS aND NoeD?
IKR? Me sUcH a n00b!!!
YeS yOU ArE
I run both too.
NOED however isn't really overpowered, just considered overpowered by SWF teams.
Yep
@TreemanXD get wrecked
Do you also bring in Mori? Nea has one of the best ones.
XD yep I’m a ebony mori, noed, DS, remember me, and blood warden Nea.
Oh no! I'm super scared. XD lol
XD
And by “ascended” I mean “a spastic”
I don’t even play Michael, I just like the Halloween movies.