Deadline Rework by MarkTheCountrydoge
I absolutely love Alan Wake and I've always felt that the perk Deadline never gave justice to who Alan really is. Currently the perk just increases the odds of skill checks and reduces the penalties after missing a skill check when the survivor repairing the generator is injured, sure, it might be a perk, but it doesn't fit thematically to the name "Deadline" and Alan.
I decided to make to so the perk activates whenever the exit gates are powered, basically when the trial is nearing its end, or the DEADLINE of the trial is getting closer. The new perk is token based and survivors get more tokens for contributing to the trial's end, repairing generators, and by the end all tokens are consumed to help the survivors with the endgame.
You don't have to finish repairing a generator to gain a token, you just have to repair one generator worth of charges, which is 90 charges, meaning you can repair a third of three different generators and totaling to 90 charges, you'll get 1 token.
(Excuse my previous discussions, those were a few years ago and I'm not dumb anymore)

Comments
Solid work, end game perks should be extremely impactful and this is looking like it could be without being overpowered since it requires you to do a lot of gen progress. However it's incentives are awful as it makes it so whoever runs this perk will avoid chases at all costs due to losing a token on being hooked. I'd remove that downside since getting three whole gens is already a massive task and with the limit of only ever being able to get six tokens this means you'll never see any of the effects for five or six tokens unless it's a curb stomp match which… I don't like the idea of making a perk that is only effective against killers who are really bad at the game.
Looks like I can't edit my discussion, so I'll be updating the perk in the comments.
Update 1: Removed the downside where you lose 1 token after you get hooked.
Looks good, I think the 16 seconds of haste may also be a bit too strong but eh playing with a dead perk that requires a bunch of effort to get value from should be worth it. Either way I think this is a great perk now.