Bubba is forgotten

No special theme music (terror radius and menu)

Anti-camp has completely ruined his signature Bubba technique; The Basement.

His perks got cut down in pieces

No love ;(

Pls give Bubba luv!

Comments

  • He can still camp basement and it's fun to do so, anti-camp doesn't nerf it much as you can just have some distance and when a survivor goes into the basement you go after them.

    Frankil's Demise is kinda good with Weave Attunement so that's at least something.

    Knock out is getting buffed in the new patch and that's pretty cool.

    Barbeque & Chilli is always a good perk.

    Also he got buffed not that long ago, basically a stronger version of his add-on became basekit.

  • I agree with the chase music, but that's not his exclusive issue (Plague, Cannibal, Trapper, Freddy…they all have no own character/soul and are rather boring - changes would be great).

    His perks are alright. I would even go as far as to claim his adept build plus one very strong regression perk already would be a decent build overall if you pair that with strong addons.

    Knock Out will get buffed and I think this perk might actually get really nasty on certain killers, BBQ is a very decent aura perk. Franklin's Demise got nerfed quite a bit (loss of item charges is no more) but it is still decent in anti-item builds - especially when you are an M1 killer who only deals basic attacks.

    You also still can camp, just not as direct/easy/braindead as before. But against a decent Bubba who knows his distances there is no way you get someone out of a shack basement at least not with an unavoidable trade of hooks.

    Plus you can always use Insidious and defend the basement chest, which can be fun.

    And tbf, Bubba is just a very simple character. Lorewise. I am not sure if this should be changed. He is straightforward and should stay like this. Maybe tweak some numbers or addons from time to time.

  • The only elements of Bubba that got nerfed are the ones that were extremely miserable for survivor and made it easy for Bubba to get zero skill cheap wins, like basement camping and slugging with Knockout. I played Bubba for a long time and I never wanted to win using those cheap playstyles, so I was fine with those nerfs. I don’t play him much anymore because he’s super easy for experienced survivors to loop for long chases. He’s actually my favorite killer to go against on the survivor side.

  • @MorelClaudette said:

    I agree with the chase music, but that's not his exclusive issue (Plague, Cannibal, Trapper, Freddy…they all have no own character/soul and are rather boring - changes would be great).

    His perks are alright. I would even go as far as to claim his adept build plus one very strong regression perk already would be a decent build overall if you pair that with strong addons.

    Knock Out will get buffed and I think this perk might actually get really nasty on certain killers, BBQ is a very decent aura perk. Franklin's Demise got nerfed quite a bit (loss of item charges is no more) but it is still decent in anti-item builds - especially when you are an M1 killer who only deals basic attacks.

    You also still can camp, just not as direct/easy/braindead as before. But against a decent Bubba who knows his distances there is no way you get someone out of a shack basement at least not with an unavoidable trade of hooks.

    Plus you can always use Insidious and defend the basement chest, which can be fun.

    And tbf, Bubba is just a very simple character. Lorewise. I am not sure if this should be changed. He is straightforward and should stay like this. Maybe tweak some numbers or addons from time to time.

    Franklin's I've found is also pretty great for countering sabo. Often times ppl will use a toolbox with sabo speed addons to tank a hit, sabo the hook and move while your in the cooldown animation. Franklin's can result in a confused survivor to just crouch by a hook wondering why they cant sabo it.

    https://youtu.be/GWjmoeRTrtA?si=8J02_Bx65YP7Gws6
  • Freddy and Quanton skins plssssssss

  • It is funny how Anti-camp was added due to bubba yet he is still the only killer that can still exploit it.

    You simply might not be able to escape basement even w anti camp unless you outperk him w DS/Exhaustion