Still waiting for the promised "real" MMR update

I don't know what you guys did but nothing changed except this "wild wild west" MMR reset you did recently. Now you get matched with everybody and I mean EVERYBODY. People with 8k hours (myself) get matched with people who bought Dead by Daylight tomorrow. How much longer will it take for the MMR to "settle in"? We're waiting for weeks now.

I play against / with survivors who run into you, who don't know how to loop or use pallets / windows properly, who insta drop pallets and hold W + Shift without looking behind, who run you at the edge of the map etc.

Comments

  • Best to get used to it since they want to nerf the only survivor perk that helped bridge the gap between sweats and casuals 🤷‍♂️

  • I don't notice any difference with the new MMR either when I play Killer. I constantly get matched against SWF groups that have a few thousand more hours of playtime than I have. And I'm lucky if I manage to get 7 hooks in a match