Is there a full list of perk changes for 10.2.0 ?
I see in the dev post - it mentioned a few perks - but what about all of the other perks being adjusted? What all is getting adjusted? Is it just perks or also killers as well? Etc
Tagged:
Perks
I see in the dev post - it mentioned a few perks - but what about all of the other perks being adjusted? What all is getting adjusted? Is it just perks or also killers as well? Etc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PTB Patchnotes on Tuesday will have the full list.
There is a list posted but I get the impression it's not officially released.