A Variety Killer System for Survivors
I don’t know if this would be complicated or not but just worth suggesting .
I think this would fix reputation for some of the killers and may help with less disconnections from the survivors, but what I’m suggesting is basically randomizing different killers for survivors instead of it being repetitive too some. Like for example let’s say you go against ghoul player and then you go against a ghoul player again in the next matchup and then again, a lot of players like myself usually find ourselves tempted to leave the game because we associate that killer with fatigue and it ends up not being fun tbh, but let’s say yall added a system where you may face the judgement and then lets say since u just finished playing the judgement it won’t put you with another judgement in the next matchup let’s just say you get the clown instead next and then the doctor next, and it’s basically not giving you back to back same killers every game.
Comments