Potential energy buff
Potential energy seems like such a cool perk, and it looks very cool, but the effect is mediocre at best, either reduce/remove the penalty for getting hit or do something with it like for example having more skillchecks while using Potential energy or having great skillchecks give you more tokens or something, It simply looks too cool to be this bad, the animators did too much work for this perk to be this bad.
Tagged:
Perks
Comments
Potential Energy is a good perk, but I agree that the penalty for getting hit could be reduced (not removed). I think losing half the stacks would put it in a good spot.
I think the limit just needs to be doubled on potential energy. Punishes killers who immediately protect a three gen and ignore certain gens a bit.
Yeah losing 50% of stacks when injured would put this perk in a good place.