Just a funny comparison regarding P.Head and Judgement cross map

P.head requires an iri addon for cross map, has to earn it, it can't be controlled when you send it

Judgement gets it basekit, doesnt need an addon, can control it

I really do appreciate she is unique, but it really brings Pyramid heads addons which btw were recently reworked into question lol, often design choices are very very inconsistent and I don't mean to be rude when I state this. I feel like there is something wrong with the thought process on what makes a balanced and fun killer over there? I feel a lot of killers are just left to rot as you shovel out more to replace them.

What if I want to see more P.Head? I barely see him as it is, why have we made something better and more rewarding to replace him?

At least that's how I feel, IDK about others.

Comments

  • Ig judgement is power creeping Pyramid head but she requires a decent amount of skill to hit the long ranged shots.

    She is 4.4 while Pyramid head is 4.6 and her power is much worse in chase then the M2 of pyramid head, which is also much easier to use as well.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @SpyUA said:

    Ig judgement is power creeping Pyramid head but she requires a decent amount of skill to hit the long ranged shots.

    She is 4.4 while Pyramid head is 4.6 and her power is much worse in chase then the M2 of pyramid head, which is also much easier to use as well.

    P.head's long range shot is even easier to dodge though and that's an iri addon, he also doesn't apply torment with his m2

    even if she is slower, it doesn't really matter as she can always reach and hit you, is always a threat.

  • I too wish I saw more PHead in my games. Feels like forever since the last time I did.

    Honestly Exile in its entirety I find to be questionable, but that'd probably better as its own topic.

  • last time they buffed pyramid heads add ons they also massively nerfed his basekit for some reason when he was not even top 10 . Not sure why we need compesation nerfs for killers that are not even op and now i also haven't seen a single PH in ages .

  • @Rick1998 said:

    last time they buffed pyramid heads add ons they also massively nerfed his basekit for some reason when he was not even top 10 . Not sure why we need compesation nerfs for killers that are not even op and now i also haven't seen a single PH in ages .

    Besides the Rites movement speed and constant cage nerfs (which I think are entirely unnecessary) I can't think of any other nerfs he's received, at least not "massive" ones

    I could agree on him receiving buffs though, a few little touch ups would do wonders.

  • @Mentally_Mechanical said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116575#Comment_4116575

    Besides the Rites movement speed and constant cage nerfs (which I think are entirely unnecessary) I can't think of any other nerfs he's received, at least not "massive" ones

    I could agree on him receiving buffs though, a few little touch ups would do wonders.

    5% reduced speed while moving with the trails is pretty massive ( he allready felt janky even before this). His flicks were bugged forever alongside his camera . For some reaosn the uncage notification was removed for several patches as it was called a "bugfix" that one was added back in tough . Cage nerfed aswell. He wasn't even an issue before all this . Add powercreep and i see no reason to play besides being a silent hill fan .