Can the Judgement's curve in zealous be extended to 1 seconds like on the ptb?

Previously the devs have said that the reason that the curve window was shortened from the ptb was because they made consistent. For people that don't know, on the ptb you had a longer curve window in zealous if you cast it instantly, and you had less curve time the longer you charged it. When Judgement came to the live game they said they changed the curve window to be the same no matter how long you held it. When they buffed the zealous curve window to 0.6 theys aid it was the same no matter how long you held the power, but that was wrong. The curve window was 0.6 seconds if you shot it instantly, but 0.3 if you held it to it's full charge.

The judgement's curve is now buffed to 0.8 seconds, but guess what? It works like the ptb again. So you only get a 0.8 seconds curve window if you fire it instantly. Personally I don't mind that you need to insta fire to get a longer curve, but what bothers me is i that the curve window was nerfed for no reason now. The reaon why they nerfed it is literally not in the game. Since the devs have apparantly given up on the curve window being consistent, can we get the 1 second curve window back?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • A lot of people complain about it being 0.8 seconds (I personally think it's reasonable), so probably don't expect any more buffs (she doesn't need any buffs nor nerfs, idk why they buffed her curve but it's quite a skill related buff so I don't mind it but that's enough buffs imo)

  • @SpyUA said:

    A lot of people complain about it being 0.8 seconds (I personally think it's reasonable), so probably don't expect any more buffs (she doesn't need any buffs nor nerfs, idk why they buffed her curve but it's quite a skill related buff so I don't mind it but that's enough buffs imo)

    I get that, I just find it strange that the nerf for from the ptb is still in the game, while the reason for the nerf is not.

  • I hope they move it back to 0.3 seconds because they seriously made them super easy to play with these changes.

  • Where did you get that info that it was 1 whole second in the PTB? I was arguing with a friend that it was 1s on PTB and he said it was 0.5s. If you could give a source, i would be happy.

    Anyway, 0.6 was the perfect value. Its strange that it felt """"weak""" on the PTB and now after some weeks of pratice the 0.8 feels too much.

  • @Rickprado said:

    Where did you get that info that it was 1 whole second in the PTB? I was arguing with a friend that it was 1s on PTB and he said it was 0.5s. If you could give a source, i would be happy.

    Anyway, 0.6 was the perfect value. Its strange that it felt """"weak""" on the PTB and now after some weeks of pratice the 0.8 feels too much.

    It's listed in the original ptb patch notes. If you watch otz or anyone else stream the ptb the power description (the one with the videos) also said it was 1 second. The devs also confirmed it was 1 second in their discord showcase when they announced what they would be changing from ptb to live. It was 1 whole second if you insta cast the beam and would get shorter the longer you held the power.

  • image.png

    It's listed in the ptb patch notes

  • Thanks! I was arguing with some friends that it was 1 whole second on the PTB but they told it was not.

    Its funny show perception changes with time. On PTB most agreed that 1s was fine and now 0.8s feels too much. Anyway, lets just hope they don't nuke the killer with nerfs.