Stranger Things: Any plans for more cosmetics in the future?
Hey everyone!
Since Stranger Things Chapter 2 released earlier this year, I’ve been wondering if we can expect more Stranger Things content in the future, especially cosmetics or Legendary outfits.
There are still so many characters and looks from the show that haven’t made it into Dead by Daylight yet. I’d also absolutely love to see some cosmetics based on the later seasons, especially new looks for Steve, Nancy, Eleven etc.
I’m not necessarily asking about a potential Chapter 3 I’m mainly curious whether the Stranger Things license could allow for additional cosmetics or Legendary characters to be released over time. Since Chapter 2 is still relatively recent, do we know if BHVR has any plans for more Stranger Things cosmetics in the future, or is the current roster considered complete for now?
I’d love to hear what you guys think! Are there any characters or outfits from the show you’d especially like to see added? Lemme know! :)
Comments
Still waiting for Joyce Byers and Jim Hopper. But as far as patterns go, stranger things is a license thats only released 1 load of content per chapter, and then never anything new in between. They seem like they might be on a long standby like Resident Evil. Especially since the show is over, hype for the characters is dieing down. Not saying they aren't wanted though.
I'm still hoping there's a legendary cosmetic for Max coming eventually.
When the 2nd Stranger Things chapter was released at the beginning of the year, Behaviour made it a point to mention they had almost enough ST characters for a full lobby of 2v8. We currently have 7 ST survivors if you include legendary cosmetics, and the only survivor who currently doesn't have a legendary cosmetic is Eleven. She'd be the logical choice to receive one for Max. Plus, if you factor in that Max was featured in a banner and her headphones were a charm in the ST rift, and that there was a charm for Steve's baseball bat added to the files but no way of actually unlocking it yet was found…it makes sense that more cosmetics are/were planned.
Unless, of course, Netflix are being Netflix and plans for future content ended up changing or being scrapped altogether.
I personally thought it was a bit weird when the second stranger things chapter came out that every character got some kind of skin or legendary skin, changes, voicelines ect except Demogorgon who didn’t got any changes or cosmetics in the strangers things 2 patch. I personally would like to see blighted demogorgon and Vecna (the first) wich they could make if they make a strange things 2v8 for example (wich they showed they want to do at some point).