Denuvo bug only seems to be when i play killer???

So this is a denuvo post, i understand if it is removed. Weird thing i noticed

At first the crash happened when i played on either side and now its only when i play killer, which sucks bc i main killer. Im down a whole color grade (bronze 3 to ash 3) bc it keeps happening:(

For anyone else is it happening on only one side for you? Or is it both still? This anticheat crap has gotten me so many matchmaking bans...

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Post criticizing the anti-cheat is what they want, they are testing it and want feedback.

  • I would say it is a coincidence when it now only happens on Killer. Especially if you play more Killer.

    I did not experience any issues so far. Did you try the usual things like verifying your gamefiles?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I would say it is a coincidence when it now only happens on Killer. Especially if you play more Killer.

    I did not experience any issues so far. Did you try the usual things like verifying your gamefiles?

    I did, yeah. Its probably a coincidence and i didnt mean to start a like us vs them thing but its so weird that it exclusively happens to me on one side now. Its not as bad as it was on thursday though

  • Oh ive said my piece there too lmao. And in the discord's feedback thread.

  • @pidgeon said:

    Post criticizing the anti-cheat is what they want, they are testing it and want feedback.

    I did that on discords channel for it and here, im just curious if other ppl are experiencing it the way i am