I think that the Krasue really needs a buff/rework for her power
Ever since the Krasue has gotten her nerfs in the past, she has been one of the least played killers in the game due to her boring gameplay and lack of depth to her kit, i really think that she either needs a buff or a full rework for her power to add some depth to it and make her a bit more enjoyable instead of being seen as a boring to play killer in the game, her perks need some changes too since no one really uses them that much and they are all awful perks.
Comments
Do you guys look at other killer designs that may need changes before your favorite killer? Trapper, Skull Merchant, Nemesis Add Ons, Wesker Add Ons?
This. Also Krasue is in an AMAZING spot she is one of the stronger A tier killers. She has so much:
Krasue is one of the strongest killers in the game, just because she is boring does not mean that she needs significant changes. If were reworking killers because they're objectively boring we might as well rework Hag, Xenomorph, Sadako, Dredge, Twins, ect. I personally find a few of these killers boring and the others quite fun just because I or others do not find them interesting doesn't mean that we should change the killers power entirely.
I mean look at Skully they wanted to turn her into a dash killer and the 5 people who play Skully wanted the rework reverted simply because it removes the original gameplay loop, Krasues gameplay loop is boring reworking it entirely would be against what the 6 Krasue players who actually like playing her would want.
Tbf, I believe some people do, I try to do that, trappers already getting a rework so there's no point in trying to suggest anything about that (unless I'm wrong) and SM is just really difficult to rework in general without making it bad or too good, personally, I think demo, ghost face and maybe huntress might need tweaks and changes
At most I think Huntress and Demo just need an add-on pass and MAYBE minor numbers buffs, I do not want them being touched in any other way I'm ngl. GF definitely needs a rework though.
A few buffs to reduce her clunk would be nice, though it'd be neat to see what else they could do with her body form especially. Her marking addons could make some awesome changes to her basekit imo, giving her body something more than just the gut shot.
I can certainly hope at least. She's been growing on me quickly.