Are you running into a lot of Judgments?

I played almost every day during this DLC launch week and barely got matched against any Judgment, like 10, most of them were on launch day trying for Adepts. I don't know if the MMR reset did something, but it's really weird.

P.S. I faced more Jasons than usual xdd

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Plenty. I played eight survivor matches last session and three were Judgment. Utterly miserable solo matches against good players too.

  • Gotta say trying to get the survivor achievements and getting the quests done whilst versing this killer was … difficult, the first match was a 4E 2 stage stomp, I actually felt bad for the killer.

    2 spirits, 1 ghoul and a nemesis later got another judgment match, 3E and killer didnt secure a kill till 1.5 gens remaining, still no achievs but did get the play 6 matches quest finished but only ticked off 1 on the repent quest.

    A Jason, a wesker and of all things a hag, finally got another judgment game, this time i had to throw myself at the beams so i could get exiled, avoided all the pillars, got freed achiev pops happy days and was able to repent ye sinners another 4E with 5 stages, poor guy just couldn't secure that kill though.

    Playing the judgment however, yeah lets just say the quality of survivors is a very mixed bag. It's either going against the legally blind and deaf, or gamers so switched on their blood is pure caffeine at this point, rarely any middle ground lol.

  • Out of 30 rounds, I only got Judgment 3 times

  • I'd say about 30% of my games the past weekend were against the Judgment. 100% were miserable. Actually 95% because one player was practicing and interacted with the survivors.

  • I don't really keep count, but I know that on the first couple days after CoS launched I almost exclusively played Judgements (this was PWYW, I'm a Killer main). Now it's starting to open up more, but I am seeing way more Nemos than normal

  • Sure, a lot when the patch dropped. Now maybe 20% of my games are Judgement which is surprising for such a hard killer

  • yeah a decent bit, I've probably faced 20 or so out of maybe 50 games