Test judgement lazer at different graphics settings
I'm seeing a high disparity between survivors who say dodging the judgement beam is easy while others say its difficult. Now it could just be a difference in reaction time between players, but I heard one player say this:
"When I'm on Ultra settings, I see the beam coming easily. I had to downgrade on another computer recently and it was much more difficult to tell when the beam was coming"
Comments
buy a ps5
Appreciate the bump, but my computer is high end. The game and killer powers should function well for all specs, and its something that might have been missed on the live release. I can't imagine the amount of testing this game goes through, and something like this could easily slip through if not covered.
Currently on Xbox series S and its not hard to dodge.
Good to hear! I'm coming from the PC crowd. Are you able to turn the settings down on XBox? Its really just bringing attention to a comment to see if there's something odd about lower specs and the beam on this patch release.
You unfortunately cannot change any graphics settings in xbox.