Backrooms in DBD idea

Ive been having these thoughts for awhile and ive been wanting to share them

First off all I think the chapter should get a map of the backrooms combining the regular yellow walls with the pool rooms and pipe rooms. And the exit gates could be a mixture of all of the rooms together and a bunch of objects sticking outside of the gate.

I feel like Clark or Mary should be a survivor if Clark is a survivor Mary as a legendary skin and the other way around. Clark should have an ability called must know everything and it goes like this witnessing the Killer perform an action—breaking a pallet, damaging a generator, etc.—you gain a token. You can activate the ability using a button which reveals the killers aura based on how many tokens capped at 5 1 tokens equals 2 seconds of reveal 2 equal 3 3 equals 4 4 equals 5 and 5 equals 6 seconds. And another one I have is a pallet perk where if you do 1 gen you can rebuild a pallet to full strength only usable once in a game aka just a buffed version of apocalyptic engineering. And I dont know what the name should be but the description should DEFINITELY be "I am a ######### architect" It would fit so perfectly. For now I dont know a third perk but for skins Clark would work better because of his captain outfit and maybe a async haz mat suit.

For Captain Clark as a killer I dont think he could work really well he should definitely be a skin for unknown where he has a custom chase theme and mori. The mori should be like how he killed Clark.

And thats my Idea for a Backrooms chapter in DBD

Comments

  • This is quite cool. I also think there should be a new opening door action. The killer wouldn't have to open it and would just walk through it. To get a real endless room effect.