I think crashes are happening for everyone. I was playing Freddy yesterday and there were frequent survivor DCs, at random moments without me even interacting with them. The odd DC is normal, but this was an unusual amount. I don't think it's related to the killer, perhaps that was just a coincidence.
The game has a massive crashing issue on PC, at least on Epic. I'm not the only one having this issue it's all over the beta hub. This is literally the first page of the beta hub. The underlined reports are all the exact same crash.
The game is basically unplayable for me. In the last 2 days I've gotten a 1 hour DC penalty, 3 30 minute penalties, and 2 15 minute penalties if I recall correctly. I believe I've gotten something like 9 crashes in total in just 2 days of playing. At this rate if I keep trying to play I'm going to end up with several day or even week+ long matchmaking ban. I just want to play the new chapter. Either the penalty needs to be kill switched or there needs to be an immediate hot fix for this crash
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I quite literally cannot play as survivor for PWYW if im against a Judgment. She's the only killer that this happens with.
Personally no but heres apparently been an uptick in crashes overall if that helps.
I think crashes are happening for everyone. I was playing Freddy yesterday and there were frequent survivor DCs, at random moments without me even interacting with them. The odd DC is normal, but this was an unusual amount. I don't think it's related to the killer, perhaps that was just a coincidence.
I have not had any crashes but first day I had huge FPS issues.
I heard non steam users (Epic, Microsoft store) may have their own crashing issue tho as saw someone made a thread about it
I haven't had any crashes no.
Yes I've been disconnecting ever since the new update, and disconnected against the judgement 4 times today alone!!!! I play on pc :(
For me everything been working fine on console but my friend has had few crashes on pc.
She grabbed me at a pallet and i got kicked out. Thats the message i got