Can we add the ready up sounds back
the "BUM" "WHOOSH" sounds, noticed in newest update the sound when clicking the ready button it is no longer there
I know its a small thing but not there is only subtle sound que for the ready up.
I used it to make sure audio was loud enough ๐
Comments
Yeah I would do the same, now I'm using Kanekis and Onis screams as a measurement.
Hi, we are aware of these being missing - its not intended and they will be back!
idk why but I find this funny lol
Will we also get back the old UI for the ready button? The new one is pretty ugly and the timer for how long I'm in queue is unnecessary. The info for how long it will take to find a lobby was so good, why did you removed it?
The info for queue times is also being looked at
this is a bug and the estimated queue time will return!
As for the new UI, we've shared the feedback on it - but I have nothing further to share on that I'm afraid.
Not trying to make a bug report more important but this might be a good to fix the same time if someone is going to add those sounds back as currently there is a realy loud custom match start sound that could damage peoples hearing if they load up a custom match
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/issues/6395
Thank you for the information that the estimated queue time will return!
Oh, then I missed the info about the new UI, gonna check it again - thanks for that too