Some possitive feedback on the Castlevania legendary badges

Though making new badges for each of the Castlevania legendaries wasn't necessary as there alredy existed a badge for each that could be brought back, the new ones are greatly appreciated as they look much better than the originals from the rift (especially Alucard).

I hope to someday see one for Shanoa and Simon Belmont if they ever become legendaries, and I am still eagerly waiting for a badge for Rize's legendary on Ghoul, as all the badges and banners that came with the Tokyo Ghoul chapter did not feature her in any way just as what happened with Tiffany (until she got her badge).

And on a final note, I hope we can eventualy get a section of the ingame store for badges/banners/ old rift charms, as the secret way to unlock Soma's 2nd badge was quite the unique easter egg that remains no longer possible for anyone that did not experience the rift.

And once again thank you for adding the new Legendary badges.

Comments

  • I'm still hoping for a Claire badge too, I really love the new castlevania ones, they are cool especially Alucards new one.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I'm still hoping for a Claire badge too, I really love the new castlevania ones, they are cool especially Alucards new one.

    My guess is they will be added when theres another set of resident evil cosmetics or chapter 3. They would most likely be in the same style as the prestige badges

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I'm still hoping for a Claire badge too, I really love the new castlevania ones, they are cool especially Alucards new one.

    I also have a dumb theory that these Castlevania badges might mean another Castlevania character is coming sometime later. As I doubt they just contacted konomi to approve the badges without making any deals for new content.

    The last time konomi released all the silent hill legendary badges, along with the xeno queen and rain. Later on we got Hudson and Hinako.

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4111685#Comment_4111685

    I also have a dumb theory that these Castlevania badges might mean another Castlevania character is coming sometime later. As I doubt they just contacted konomi to approve the badges without making any deals for new content.

    The last time konomi released all the silent hill legendary badges, along with the xeno queen and rain. Later on we got Hudson and Hinako.

    True, I really hope so