Has anybody else experienced a huge influx of cheaters?
Just in the past maybe 4 days I've encountered at least 6 blatant cheaters, and there were several I was suspicious of but couldn't confirm. This is honestly the worst I've ever experienced cheaters, has anybody else been having a similar experience?
Comments
I think there's more cheaters because there's more players in general in dbd, like dbd reached all time peak with the Jason chapter so more players = more cheaters as some players just don't want to learn the game and decide to cheat.
I haven’t seen more than usual. But that just means I’ve seen the normal amount of cheaters which is sadly pretty frequent. BHVR’s anti-cheat system is useless and their reporting system is incredibly cumbersome, so it’s no surprise that cheaters continue to run rampant.
In 2v8 I have met some on steam accounts.
Lot of them abused billy in 2v8 with having no limited turn rate for chainsaw sprint, billy has no limit for 1 second then he cant turn sharply but these cheaters were easy to spot.
Then some casual like teleporting or speeding.
For now this game heavily favors cheaters and more punishes players by having their experience ruined with just few dc but then getting time penalty and report system that works more like voting count (more people report someone with same specific cheats like “cheating,speeding” the higher chance they will get banned faster but that mostly works on killer bots or flying survivors then subtle speeders).
Not to mention some cheaters play in groups so there isnt many players to report them fast in first place.
Worst part is some good subtle who is like sometimes speeding behind cors with few % of haste and haste like 10-20% faster repair or healing speed plus runs walls can play for very very long time if he is cautios which is nutts to think about it but they exist and are incrediably hard to spot them like these subtles can be in many of your games and you didnt have even clue they were cheating.
Yeah this happens to me all the time. Once they break line of sight, survivors end up halfway across the map. It’s sad and pathetic that some players need to do this to win.
Tbh its even more frustrating when they reach pallet or window they normaly wouldnt without cheats.
Thats for me more obnoxious to go against then when they go across the map or get sprintburst distance in few seconds without having SB or already used it thats more obvious and relaxes my mind knowing I face cheating plebs but these few% behind corners that make them reach things normal survivors wouldnt thats real mind breaker and more frustrating to go against.
Atleast for me.
I've only gone against a handful of blatant cheaters, then again my servers are less popular compared to EU and such so at most you'll see someone subtly speed up around corners every now and then. I also just play killer on autopilot whilst I talk to my friends so even if there are cheaters I don't tend to notice it unless they're bad at hiding it.
Might be a coincidence, but I encountered a Spirit-Cheater a few weeks ago (someone well-known, because they are streaming usually). Might have also been a Bot, but it was very obvious since the Spirit always beelined to the Survivors without fail.
Then encountered three Cheaters in total yesterday. 2 Survivors and 1 Killer. The Survivors were obviously cheating (one of them was outside the map at some point and the other one was a P67 Feng with Level 2 Lithe as the only Perk…). And the Killer was a Freddy who had increased Movement Speed and Attack recovery, but they tried to mask it with their Perks (STBFL, Batteries Included, Rapid Brutality…). But was way too obvious, at least for an experienced DBD-player.
But this could just be a coincidence, today I did not encounter any Cheater.
I think I encountered the same person, my friend said he streams his cheats to advertise them. I have clips of the Spirit going mach 12 while carrying survivors, having zero hit cooldowns, and instantly breaking pallets
Well I got another two survivor cheaters, just kept speeding up mid chase over and over again. I clipped some of the game before I DC'd, anybody know how to get an offender's ID for the support ticket report?
Edit: apparently you just use their usernames if theyre epic games, which I've been doing anyway