Hey bhvr, here's an idea.
How about we don't needlessly gut The Judgment like the way you just did, just because streamers can't pay attention to their surroundings?
Tagged:
Killers
How about we don't needlessly gut The Judgment like the way you just did, just because streamers can't pay attention to their surroundings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this. I was really looking forward to maining the Judgement, but this streamer friendly change puts a very bad taste in my mouth. Not just about the Judgement mind you, but the direction and priority of the devs. I don't think I'll be making her from here on out.
I'll main her if they revert the changes made to her.
I feel like they were not aware of playstyle where Judgy just stands in middle and spam power at gens and totems. And that's probably the only killer to date where they will have hard time balancing. She's not super crazy at chase but her map lockdown along with hex synergy is beyond unhealthy.