Houndmaster Add-On Pass: Targeted Tweaks and Reworks for Healthier Builds

This post is only about her addons, not power changes or bugs. All feedback is welcome, thoughts, questions etc. Just brainstorming here.


I’ve spent a lot of time playing Houndmaster on live and wanted to take a focused look at her add-ons. This post goes through her entire add-on set and suggests small number tweaks, reworks, and a few removals where needed.

The goal isn’t to make her overpowered, but to smooth out the clunky or low-value options, reduce “auto‑include” outliers, and give more viable choices across all rarities.

The number tweaks and % are a very rough ballpark since I don’t know the backend of things like behavior does. Thought I would shoot my shot here.

@SoGo
Would love your thoughts. 💭

Screenshot_20260821_141046_Samsung_Notes.jpeg

Young Coconut good addon! However it has been bugged since release I would like to add. It’s known in Betahub. Almost 2 years. No fix as of yet.

Screenshot_20260821_141229_Samsung_Notes.jpeg

I reworked Knotted Rope. 2% isn’t worth keeping. Changed the effect entirely.

Screenshot_20260821_141250_Samsung_Notes.jpeg

Spyglass has been buffed. It’s currently 3 seconds on Live Servers. The time houndsense wears off and you go to check if you haven’t forgotten the aura has disappeared. Its been buffed to 5 seconds to help with that.

Screenshot_20260821_141308_Samsung_Notes.jpeg

Leather Harness is a purple. It’s never used because like coconut. It’s completely bugged and has been since release (2 years). It’s now a token based addon to help give you a bit more value after losing a gen vs on live servers you get 20-30 seconds at most. (If it worked and wasn’t bugged. You get nothing from it currently)

Screenshot_20260821_141325_Samsung_Notes.jpeg

I reworked torn novel. You already get killer instinct on a redirect. An aura isn’t necessary.

Credit goes to Cobra and myself for this addon pass.

I hope you enjoy! Thanks for your time!

Comments