Rework Thrill instead of nerfing killers.

Thrill of the hunt is probably one of the most unhealthy perks in the game, so why are we nerfing Judgement who was already regarded as an amazing killer by a lot of people instead of just removing the problem all together.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Bhvr said they are going to do some change later to the perk, it's probably a rework.

  • As long as I know Judgment blindness disables seeing pillars. I believe they made this change so people just don't spam power at totems and gens,

  • @Elan said:

    As long as I know Judgment blindness disables seeing pillars. I believe they made this change so people just don't spam power at totems and gens,

    I mean other killers such as Jason, Singularity, Twins, ect. All have the "hex build problem" I just hate seeing killers powers nerfed rather than changing the problem itself.

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4110116#Comment_4110116

    I mean other killers such as Jason, Singularity, Twins, ect. All have the "hex build problem" I just hate seeing killers powers nerfed rather than changing the problem itself.

    Dont forget the old hostage pinhead build and pig scream build. Thrill of the hunt is the core issue, there is no reason to nerf Judgements most unique ability (orbitals) when easier options are available, like nerfing thrill or making the beam unable to damage survivors that cleanse a hex

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4110116#Comment_4110116

    I mean other killers such as Jason, Singularity, Twins, ect. All have the "hex build problem" I just hate seeing killers powers nerfed rather than changing the problem itself.

    And even more when there are perk to counter them. But people refuse to them because they don't have value every game and complain instead.

  • We wouldn't need a Thrill rework if they just made totem progress regress like gens but faster and made cleansing a few seconds longer to compensate