Girl From Nowhere collab idea?
After watching season 1-2 Girl From Nowhere (Spoilers if you haven’t watched it!!) I had an idea for a collaboration. I’ve observed their character and decided that Nanno can be a survivor and Yuri can be the killer. My reasonings for this is because of season 2, Nanno becomes soft and sympathetic and even tries to save someone from dying which is something she’s not supposed to do and because of that she became mortal. Meanwhile Yuri doesn’t care, she loves killing and will do anything to watch people suffer. Especially in the scene where she got excited watching a mother’s daughter trying to kill her. Taurie’s lore gave me the idea for these 2 since she became a survivor because she hesitated and it reminded me of Nanno in that scene. I really think and hope that this can be a good concept for a collaboration and hope it comes true in the future!!!
Comments