AFK teammates should be replaced by bots
Literally there'll be games where a survivor just gives up and stands still, getting crows and the killer refuses to get rid of them, more or less holding leverage over everyone in a loss for the survivors.
Replace the AFK with a bot and the killer has to deal with the Bot and actually kill them and the toxic teammate is kicked with no BP. Easy
Comments
Agreed, bots should also be buffed to actually last more than 10 seconds in chase ideally.
Next update hopefully as some updates where in ptb patch notes.
Bots are as bad as afk players, I'd rather gg go next instead of giving me false hope.
A game shouldn't be just thrown away by one player refusing to participate. Not everyone shares your view of just giving up. In general, the best case scenario is that if someone refuses to participate THEY are booted and a new teammate is created in their stead. Even if it's a bot, the new changes to them will make the game less unfair in that regards.
I think the thing that needs to be addressed as well is people dc a lot cuz they are inconvenienced in some way, basically just entitlement.
Bots are not that bad - this Ace bot traded for me recently, it was surprising!
https://youtu.be/VHbEwBKHwhELook at your hook timer (and current hooks/gens), trading is a really BAD choice actually.
They had that setting in Left 4 Dead, where a player goes afk and a bot takes over after a certain time, and when they get back they can take over the bot again. But i have a feeling that would be a new era of farming. Where you dont have to play dbd, just let a bot do it for you till you die. Unless theres penalties or it disconnects you.
I think they should update afk crows to just show their aura at 3 crows. I know it's insane to think but sometimes as killer I'm so focused on other things that I don't even realize they're afk, even as I'm really annoyed by the noises. Maybe a true sight aura read that pierces lockers?
Making them auto dc into a bot at some point would make sense though.
Totally agree