Drag Survivors (Idea)
If this has been discussed already than my apologies, but I wanted to hear what you all have to say about this idea.
Possibly having the killer drag the survivor on the ground as a secondary action to picking them up and putting them on your shoulder. You wouldn't be able to hook the survivor if you drag them. (Now if this should be a game mechanic or a perk up to you) This would be great to position downed survivors to have more control as the killer. This would also include a wiggle bar still so the survivor could not be dragged indefinitely cause that would be a bit unfair. For the speed of the dragging is probably a bit slower than picking up the survivor and walking with them on the shoulder. (The speed is just an estimate but it can go faster or slower in some peoples eyes/viewpoint)
Another good reason is this would counter DS if used properly. The downside like any idea is that this is an action that the killer would have to make and sacrifice time from other key tasks.
Now this is just an "idea" and not something that I think would ever be implemented into DBD. Just thought of it and wanted to see what you all think of it and hear your thoughts on it.
Comments
But wouldn't that make it too easy for the killer to drag you to a hook, then pick you up and toss you on it?
If you put it as while dragging a survivor you are slower than when they are on the shoulder, than no. Now if you can actually use your weapon while dragging a survivor is another thing too.
I like the idea but i think it will require a lot of work from the dev team. New animations, maps will need to be checked for clipping, new sounds, etc..
Sounds interesting and would have potential. You would also have to be careful like perhaps survivors could cling to something in the way and hold on in an attempt to struggle out of your grasp. So dragging would be useful on an empty stage like the cornfields. I would love to see a killer drag a survivor down some stairs. xD
Oh yeah totally agree. Like I said this is more of an idea than anything. Not a request, but just ideas for the community to look at.
Or drag them into the basement
Yeah it would be cool to see. It would be a lot of work to put in sadly.
Lol image if this works with iron grasp perk! just drag them around the map
Lol I would make donuts with the survivors. :chuffed:
I read "a good counter to DS" and a shine appeared in my eyes. You can count on me in that idea!
This should be a Global killer perk.
That would be cool to see. You see a survivor just getting dragged by the collar down the stairs into the basement :pirate:
Yupp, that is why I said "game mechanic/perk"