If you take a protection hit or block my way after getting unhooked I will tunnel you.

I don't understand these survivors. They get unhooked, take the endurance hit or block a hallway for the unhooker. So I hit them or wait out the rest of the Endurence timer when they stand still infront of me blocking my way and then they insult me in the Endgame chat for "Targeting them"

Comments

  • Yep agree any survivors who are using their free Borrowed Time to bodyblock are totally fair game for tunneling if they want to play that way. Play the way you want and don’t worry about what anyone says in endgame chat. Some people are sore losers and will be toxic no matter how you play.

  • @Craftlori said:

    I don't understand these survivors. They get unhooked, take the endurance hit or block a hallway for the unhooker. So I hit them or wait out the rest of the Endurence timer when they stand still infront of me blocking my way and then they insult me in the Endgame chat for "Targeting them"

    Yeah I find it kinda insane too. Much as I dislike hard tunneling and as a rule avoid it, if someone gets in my face ans tries to weaponise the antitunnel protection after being unhooked to protect the unhooker I will absolutely follow up on the free hit and put them straight back on the hook.

    People that complain in this situation really want to have their cake and eat it. Instead they get to eat the consequences of their actions. And they are bitter.

  • I wouldn't waste my time listening to them. If you want me to put you back on the hook I will, and I'll give you a slow head shake before I do it. This is a non-issue.

  • @cogsturning said:

    I wouldn't waste my time listening to them. If you want me to put you back on the hook I will, and I'll give you a slow head shake before I do it. This is a non-issue.

    Exactly

  • If my teammate is injured/death hook and got me off the hook, and I can take a hit for them to buy them time, I will. It's called being a good teammate. If they're fully healed, and have 0 to 1 hooks, they're on their own—I'm getting outta there.

    Now, I completely understand that this makes the me target, and I have no one to blame but myself. I fully understand the risks, as you're doing the best strategy.

  • this is why survivors shouldnt have collision if they are going to have base kit bt make it so they cant body block.