Big Question about The Judgement
Im Honestly surprised this hasn't been brought up yet. We have a community created killer with the upper body of an angel and the lower body of a crab. I feel like what we REALLY need to be asking ourselves isn't if she's too hard or too OP...
So... Smash or Pass?


Comments
Did NOT see that coming..
Double it and give it to the next person
The Judgment is an angel to some, but a demon to others.
I say pass because I'm on the ace spectrum. I am a seeker of pleasure but I seek sights and experiences that would tear me apart.
My wife gave me the same look when she read the post...
she wishes she had crab legs
Pretty sure the smash option includes that conclusion.
When you gotta goon you gotta goon
When Judgement arrives you're getting purged first.
Not only do you have to figure out how to do her slingshot attack, but you have to manage it one handed.