The Judgement Voice Lines

I think the newest killers voice lines are incredibly bland and boring.
The only thing being said are vaguely religious things a slop brew of nothing burger really.
Feels like BHVR wrote voice lines just to say they wrote them and I wouldn't be surprised if they used AI and didn't even write them in the first place.
Let me explain:

We have an angel referring to the survivors as sinners in the ability description.
- What did they do to be considered sinners?
- Why not mock them for the things they did and how they're going to be judged/punished for it now?
- Is the Entity brainwashing/taking control of the angel forcing them to do these things and can we get a voiceline that hints against or for this theory?

There are so many good opportunities
but instead we get
- random screams and groans [especially in the menu]
- "your obedience is noted" but that doesn't mean anything cuz you're still trying to kill them
- "beg for forgiveness" which is probably the best line but again… why? what did they do? + even if they do [via the shrine thing] you still try to kill them so it's meaningless

I know those aren't all the lines but man they're boring or don't mean anything
Wesker has good voice lines
he taunts the survivors and teases them with them not being able to escape
why don't we get something similar for the Judgement

The community killer who
- doesn't have a power most of the community will be able to use efficiently [rip controller players and people with low sens]
- doesn't add to the lore of the game [which I think it's been completely forgotten that the game used to have vague lore]

I get that this is a low priority thing but it does bother me a lot
If you're not going to give us good voice lines then at least let me mute the voice lines

There is also the route of just making the Judgement have screams as voice lines that are somewhat high pitch and make you scared. Like the kind of screams that don't sound like someone is in danger but rather someone psychotic is running around.
I'd like that more than what we have now but if I could choose then please just make the voice lines interesting

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • We don't know what Judgment is yet, however there's no confirmation that it's an angel, only that it's of divine origin. Plus Judgment refers to themself as a god.

    The lore isn't forgotten, it's just not released yet. However lore hasn't been vague since years ago.

    Judgment refers to Survivors as heretics, not sinners.

    You can't say the voicelines don't have meaning, when you don't even know who The Judgment is as a character or what their lore is.

  • "I can see your traitorous minds behind brittle curtains of flesh!"

    "Ungodly insects! You shall perish under my fiery wrath!"

    Just some ideas i had after the design slowly manifested.