How do people like mind numbing gameplay?
I used to have so much fun on Wesker when I would perform his frame perfect techs, or hitting Lo-Pro flicks on Billy, but over the years BHVR keeps removing any skill from this game simply by adding crutch perks or pallet density. Due to the fact that I have to activate 100% of my brain to play perkless killers anymore.
Anyways I have decided to pick up survivor again over the past few months until the judgement releases. And so I transitioned to a survivor main I now use stb vigil lithe and botany. I don't have to think at all and can casually loop for 2-3 gens using basic map knowledge. I genuinely understand it now survivor is so much fun if I just use all of my crutches available 10/10 would recommend this to fellow killer mains if you are tired of the stale meta.
To anybody at BHVR reading this please nerf the crutch perks when the perk overhaul comes
Comments