Who thought that early access cannot be for everyone?
Why not just a normal PTB? Is this how year 10 starts? Either 13 hr stream of just a cabin or exclusive PTB?
Why not just a normal PTB? Is this how year 10 starts? Either 13 hr stream of just a cabin or exclusive PTB?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So you do not understand the concept of early access?
We will still have the PTB later, I think next Tuesday
I guess not many people will really care for that. I certainly wont.
I don't really agree with essentially a raffle to get early access to the PTB. At that point just make a slightly longer PTB because I'll tell you what. This stunt actually killed most of my hype to test out the killer myself in a couple days from now. Just left a sour taste in my mouth.
I think a lot of people will actually care, but why exactly you wont?
At this point I have basically seen everything which is on the PTB. I usually am on the PTB for a few hours max when it drops, but there is no point in doing that anymore.
Also, early access to get it you need to do all this stuff and you MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE to get it? C'mon now!
Meanwhile I’m wondering what the deadlines on the devs are if they’re doing this.