What am I supposed to do as Killer in Chaos Shuffle?
4 People bring medkits almost every round โ I can't snowball because they heal themselves or each other much faster and I don't wanna play Legion or Plague every round โ I don't have a guaranteed other slowdown because of random perks so I have to go for people I already hooked for at least some pressure โ I'm getting told in the end game chat to end myself which I report but Bhvr ignores ๐ซฉ
Comments
I'm sorry you're getting those messages man, in my experience BHVR actually does pretty alright with reports so they should be banned, it's just a matter of time. As for having trouble winning in Chaos Shuffle, I'm not sure what killer you're playing but I haven't been having much trouble. I've been running an experiment recently so I've been keeping track of my match results, and out of my last 7 games (3 Legion, 4 Springtrap) I've won 6 (2 Legion, 4 Springtrap) while playing very normally, usually getting my first kill at 7 hooks or more. Springtrap in particular I've been having a blast with, and out of my other couple dozen Chaos Shuffle games with him I think I've only lost or tied maybe 3. Maybe try a different killer? Heck maybe try Springtrap if you know how to use him, he's been working like a charm for me!
They will probably take action on abuse in the end game chat because the evidence is right there in the chat logs (They've banned players I've reported before).
I don't like the fact Survivors get to pick their items either. I got a little tired of facing beamers so I decided to just play Survivor for the rest of the event. I can't be bothered dealing with those.
Don't let the salty babies ruin a good time with their silly words - I relish those messages these days, it means I'm doing well haha. I can't comment on CS as I don't play it but honestly I wouldn't even take it seriously if I were you - let the sweats take an easy win and sink down to your level MMR wise I guess. Gods know how extreme the jump is from playable challenge to this is pointless. That's my attitude to the whole game thinking about it
Playing clean and ignoring insults (or be happy about them like me :P). While survivors can choose their items they will most likely not have any perks that are necessary to deal with camping, slugging or tunneling.
Also where do you find so many medkits? People ether spawn flashlights or they combine flashlights with tool boxes. There's occasionally 1-2 medkits and that's it. xD
You're supposed to lose. That's why they added those trash meme addons back into the mix, BHVR wants there to be a high chance your power just doesn't work. Padded Jaws, Speed Limiter, the list goes on, and since they're Brown rarity, they appear much more often than higher rarity addons.
When the only winning move is not to play, that's what you do. Play something else, come back in a few months, if things haven't changed for the better, find another game to play. Rinse, repeat.