The Judgement is a bit TOO hard!
So, I am grateful I was able to be apart of the early access, however I have a few things. (Before you say we voted for this, I wanted a death ray!!!)
Anyhow, i'm sure she was designed to be skillful instead of incredibly easy, but like, if a killer can only use their power in a trickshot then maybe that's an issue? You can't hit survivors unless they are 1 mile away from you, and when they're that far it's SO much easier to dodge. She is sort of like Vecna (Henry) however Henry is a lot more straight forward, and has map mobility, so why not play him over her?
All I suggest is making it so the pillar "forms" just a bit earlier, because i've almost hit shots that should've hit but were .5 seconds too late. It's not that fun having to sweat everytime you use your power, and run aura reading builds and then getting genrushed because you have no gen defense perks.
Please consider this!
Comments
This is a bad mindset. Some killers gotta be complex and difficult for those who want to learn, otherwise, the game can get stale for those who play it a long time.
Ghoul has rly fried yall's brains hasn't he? Thanks DBD. People refuse to put time and effort into learning a killer nowadays. It's always just let me 4k with 1 hour playtime or I don't want it.
Some things she may have over Vecna (Henry) is
As for the beam starting sooner, they were trying to avoid spawning the beam right ontop of survivors as that was all the players would do in the first round of playtesting, which was not enjoyable to play against as it was nearly unavoidable. So the delay is meant to make the killer player try to aim their shots with the moving beam rather then spawn the beam on them.
I actually like it. After last killers being very low-skilled we finnaly get killer who requires some mastery.
might as well M1 with this killer, lot easier than doing 360 the whole time
If this killer was even slightly more accessible to people it would probably kill the game
I think she is perfect as is. If they would reduce the delay when not holding the power for long, that would just make hitting survivors that are close to you too easy in my opinion.