New killer add ons problematic not fair to older killers
PLEASE Rework the older killers add ons. Wraith, Nemesis, Artist, HAG, anyone please!
PLEASE Rework the older killers add ons. Wraith, Nemesis, Artist, HAG, anyone please!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
all I want are fun, cool addons that make me want to queue up. Springtrap's loot bag is the funniest thing ever even though you never pull it off, and Alucards Shield is the coolest most metal addon in the game even though you'll never get value from it. We need more of those types of addons!
Outside of maybe reworking the lowest rarity of his scaling effects, since there's no reason to have three, I don't really see what's wrong with Wraith's addons. In fact, that one detail aside, I'd say he probably has one of the best addon spreads in the game as far as all of them having a use goes.
There's definitely some killers who could use the help - even Nemesis, with a pretty decent addon spread when it comes to strength, generally has uninteresting addons and could use more spice - but I really think Wraith's doing just fine on this front.
wraith legit has 4 add ons worth using the rest useless and niche
I'm still waiting for the day they make 90% of survivor add-ons not garbage. Sadly they removed most of the good ones making it 95% hot garbage.
Some older killers definitely need help with add-ons but 5th and 6th perks like Sheriff's Badge or Yamori's Mask shouldn't be the norm. They need to be changed..
I have a bit of a different take on this. Most of Wraith’s addon are useful, but many of them are just varying strength of the same addon, so there’s no reason to use the lower strength ones as long as you have the purple versions. I think Wraith is a great example of well-designed addons, but I do agree that there’s no reason to use the less powerful versions of the addons that have multiple versions.
Odd title, the new killer's addons have nothing to do with other killers. Maybe advocate for better addons without throwing shade on another killer?
Wraith and Artist being in the same category of "older killers" sounds crazy for a veteran.