5-6 perk gamemode
That is all, sounds a lot more fun then lights out ngl. Who cares if it barely works will be fun <33
That is all, sounds a lot more fun then lights out ngl. Who cares if it barely works will be fun <33
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine the chest builds
I think this sounds really boring. It would be the same gameplay, just more Perks. Might just be interesting to see how the game is played with 5 Perks, since this is something people sometimes suggest, but nothing more.
Why stop there? 10 perks
I would love a game mode like this, more build possibilities like a haste build or anti-heal build (diminishing returns should be deactivated for this mode, it's just for fun).
as a card game player, I enjoy building and theorycrafting more than I do playing things, dbds no exception. I would love to cook with 5 perk slots! for example, a few builds like a locker or vault build I've found myself thinking "man, I wish I had a 5th slot for Quick n Quiet..."
As a limited time event, it does sound much better than lights out. But then again so does most stuff.
it would be a silly mode, I'd run all traps illusions and head on, on survivor.