LİGHTBORN PERK İS so OP

Lightborn has become far too strong and is appearing in matches much more frequently recently. It completely removes the counterplay of flashlights and makes an entire survivor item nearly useless with just one perk slot. The perk provides too much value with almost no downside. I believe Lightborn needs a nerf or rework to allow some form of counterplay instead of giving complete immunity to blinds.

Tagged: KillersPerks

Comments

  • Unpopular opinion: One perk slot wasted on counter to items = one less slowdown perk. I'd gladly give away funcionality of my item for killer wasting a perk slot. And a lot of times it's the flashlight teammates who cause the loss of survivor side, because they rat around for flashlight safe doing nothing and them miss the safe or find out that killer has lightborn resulting in temporary 3v1

  • @BYxSAMASTI said:

    Lightborn has become far too strong and is appearing in matches much more frequently recently. It completely removes the counterplay of flashlights and makes an entire survivor item nearly useless with just one perk slot. The perk provides too much value with almost no downside. I believe Lightborn needs a nerf or rework to allow some form of counterplay instead of giving complete immunity to blinds.

    Sure if you give me counterplay against blinds from outside my view even if I look against a wall against 3-4 flashlights or just 3-4 flashlights in general. Because that's the situations I use it in. (Yes I know there is slugging or franklins, but both is really damn annoying to play still and just exhausts me after a while).

    Besides that from which year of dbd are you talking about? I believe I started 2021 and even there lightborn was already full immunity, it was a percentage ages ago xD