Finally! Thank you bvhr Sincerely

Sprint burst, thrill, and vigil are all getting confirmed nerfed finally.

They just announced it the livestream. I’m hella excited, finally changing the boring ‘you don’t get to play’ perks.

Comments

  • @Mr_K said:

    I don't think any of these needed nerfs. It's just selective outrage that will find a new target shortly after.

    Agreed. If people think they're content now, they just need to wait a bit longer. Something else will attract their frustrations soon enough.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I don't think any of these needed nerfs. It's just selective outrage that will find a new target shortly after.

    they need to otz and hens happy os they will ######### survivor players no lube to keep them and their sheep playing

  • @Slurp_Ramen said:

    Sprint burst, thrill, and vigil are all getting confirmed nerfed finally.

    They just announced it the livestream. I’m hella excited, finally changing the boring ‘you don’t get to play’ perks.

    i do believe sprint burst needed a nerf, but i was leaning more towards a cooldown increase because all exhaustion perks last 3 seconds i believe (ofc not adrenaline after the changes). vigil specifically was a huge reason why sprint burst got more out of control, so luckily vigil is being nerfed, i just also wish they either remove the linger effect or just make the perk a boon.

1 2 ›