to help bring down swfs to solo queue survivors power when in a swf you shouldn't be able to bring the same perks your already getting and insane buff being able to communicate and think it would be fair to make it so you cant all just run the strongest perks.
With HUD changes the solo feels way more like swf, so the overall strenght of teams are gapping less however limiting perks would make no sense. I play mostly off meta perks so I don't really worry but if someone like strenght in shadows why would it be limited to one person. 99 % of survivors I play against have those perks… lithe, sprint, vigil, resilience, windows, decisive strike, dead hard, deja vu. I very rarely go against any other perks, but it all makes sense as other perks are not really worth over them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With HUD changes the solo feels way more like swf, so the overall strenght of teams are gapping less however limiting perks would make no sense. I play mostly off meta perks so I don't really worry but if someone like strenght in shadows why would it be limited to one person. 99 % of survivors I play against have those perks… lithe, sprint, vigil, resilience, windows, decisive strike, dead hard, deja vu. I very rarely go against any other perks, but it all makes sense as other perks are not really worth over them.