If you unhook a survivor and this survivor uses Plot Twist (has been part of DbD for 3 years now btw…) within the next 10 seconds, it counts as a down and not as a safe unhook (for the Benevolent Emblem).
I don't think it's a bug. I'm pretty sure it's intended or they just don't know about it. And thanks, but no, I won't sign for a 3rd party website to report a bug. I don't support the decision to outsource the bug reporting system and criticized it when it was made.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe you should report it to the betahub bug reports so it might get fixed at some point as it does not seem to be reported at all.
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318
I don't think it's a bug. I'm pretty sure it's intended or they just don't know about it. And thanks, but no, I won't sign for a 3rd party website to report a bug. I don't support the decision to outsource the bug reporting system and criticized it when it was made.