PLEASE remove brown and green bloodpoint offerings

we do not care about “25% extra points in the deviousness category”. it is pure bloodweb clutter- taking up slots that could contain stuff we could actually use

please just retire the common and uncommon bloodpoint offerings, its really that simple. no change, just retire.

INFACT, that was literally the entire reason yous got rid of the original brown and yellow map offerings.

Comments

  • It think you don't mean Sealed Envelope and Hollow Shell to be removed. If they would remove the others then they should drop the Sealed Envelope and Hollow Shell to common and drop the Bound Envelope to uncommon rarity to compensate as would make sense to have bloodpoint offerings on those levels and they would be more useful.

  • Yeah I think it's time for these to go to make room for meaningful offerings:

    Come to think of it, I wonder if they'll keep offerings in the new version?

  • @Pig_Is_Pog said:

    we do not care about “25% extra points in the deviousness category”. it is pure bloodweb clutter- taking up slots that could contain stuff we could actually use

    please just retire the common and uncommon bloodpoint offerings, its really that simple. no change, just retire.

    INFACT, that was literally the entire reason yous got rid of the original brown and yellow map offerings.

    Except for the Bloody Party Streamers, Salty Pudding and Escape cakes (obviously).

  • Just remove the bloodpoint altogether, make addons unlimited, and have a normal leveling system.

  • I agree. The wreaths and flowers are just bloodweb bloat at this point.

    But most offerings are just bloodweb bloat at this point.

    • Luck offerings? I'm surprised they haven't removed them already as they just help people go next.
    • Basement modifiers? Just more useless crap.
    • Weaker Fog modifiers? Also crap.
    • Map offerings? Practically worthless now too.

    But unfortunately the "bloodpoint economy" has to be preserved. 🙄

  • I wonder if they are planning on decluttering the bloodwebs.

    I hope we are getting some big patch, because we are getting nothing but new content since Krasue.

  • I feel lukewarm map offerings should be reduced in cost as well since their nerf.