Evil Dead

Hear me out, ash is a great edition to dbd. But I'm hungry for more, add on to ash vs. The evil dead with the evil dead franchise it's self, bruce campbell loves video games idk about playing them but the idea and making of them. the evil dead games (evil dead regeneration and fist full of boomstick) are my childhood.

Killer: I look online and it's mostly people saying if they add a killer it should be a specific deadite but i disagree. It should be the kandarian demon it's self. That classic noise as you're in the eyes of the demon going through trees and rubble just to possess someone... or something.

I'm not sure exactly how the killer would work yet. I'm not trying to copy evil dead the game but they nailed it because that demon is the reason why there's any deadites at all. With that being said there's a lot to choose from and there's always legendary skins.

Survivor: definitely need to add more cosmetics to ash himself, possibly make a new survivor or legendary skins for ash

Ideas: the necronomicon should be included in some way (keep in mind there's 3 of them).

It would be cool to see professor Raymond Knowby's cabin in the game on a map.

Definitely put Ash's hand as an Easter egg or include it in some way.

In the survey I put evil dead as one of the ones we could suggest but i couldn't really put my idea on it so I put it here. Just had to get it off my chest :)