Ghost Rider as a new killer
I want to preface by saying, I barely know anything about DBD, and I don't know what others have posted, so this was just a thought I had.
Ghost Rider as a new killer
According to the google ai generated information I found about him, it says:
"Ghost Rider possesses superhuman physical characteristics including god-like strength, speed, stamina, and durability, allowing him to trade blows with beings like Thor. His primary offensive capabilities include hellfire manipulation, which burns the soul rather than just the body, and the Penance Stare, a supernatural ability that forces victims to relive every pain they have inflicted on others, often rendering them catatonic.
He also wields a mystical chain capable of cutting through almost anything and can project it from his body. Additional powers include soul manipulation, teleportation, resurrection, and invulnerability to fire, heat, and magic. He can transform any vehicle into a hellfire-powered motorcycle and ride on water, lava, and even in space.
Despite his immense power, Ghost Rider has specific weaknesses: he can only transform through an act of will or when innocent blood is spilled, and he is vulnerable to weapons forged in Heaven or blessed by divine power. Additionally, if the Spirit of Vengeance is separated from his host, he loses his powers and becomes mortal."
Now I assume that you reading these traits and weaknesses can see how this TOTALLY is a DBD killer.
1. Being able to go in ghost rider form when fully killing, or downing a survivor, similar to Oni.
2. Possibly being able to resurrect a downed or dead player, in exchange for something like a longer duration ghost rider form, or something else. A lot of creativeness can be applied here.
3. Being able to choose between using his chain, or being faster (as if riding a horse or motorcycle) to grab people and stare into their eyes. The first one being similar to the Deathslinger, but maybe a different attack, like instead of straight on it's a curved attack, or it can fly around walls as if you throw a rope against a tree it goes around it, and also it possibly being able to deal some type of fire attack, possibilities are very extensive. And for the 2nd ability, being very fast, at the exchange for grabbing people, would maybe send the grabbed person into a frenzy, and not dealing any damage. Frenzy could make it so you're like unable to heal teammates, or heal yourself, or pick up yourself, or unhook yourself, etc. As well as if not a 2nd ability, it could be a mori, where instead of dying, they "die" but lay on the ground completely paralyzed by shock or insanity, that other survivors and the killer can see.
4. You could possibly argue that he could somehow have some sort of built in lightborn or weakness to flashlights, given he is weak to "weapons forged in heaven, or blessed by divine power", being able to bless your flashlight at stations like Freddy Krueger has. Or with built in lightborn, since he has invulnerability to "fire, heat, and magic", which could be argued is a flashlight.
5. Having soul manipulation, and teleportation, he could possibly have a "fast traverse" ability, like some other killers do (freddy krueger), which would be either manipulating a soul to see their perspective and teleport after say 10 seconds, being incapacitated for those 10. Or being able to teleport, after having used a different ability I previously mentioned, like the grab, but after a set amount of time, or something else negative (otherwise OP).
6. Cosmetics, there could be a skin for ghost rider that replaces the motorbike, with a horse, as well as changing ghost rider to wear a cowboy hat and clothes, instead of being a flaming skull and emo clothes.
7. This: "Additionally, if the Spirit of Vengeance is separated from his host, he loses his powers and becomes mortal.", could be something also, but I can't think of anything.
8. His perks could be hints of things that I have mentioned here as abilites, like something with the fire thing, he could even have a lot of "body buff perks", like stamina, speed, and strength perks, since that's what he's pretty OP in. One example could be you get haste for 2 seconds after you get stunned in some way, lockers, pallets, vaults or flashlights, (As a sign that you've commited a sort of sin), in exchange you lose your ability progression or whatever, like Oni would lose part of his blood meter, every time this happens btw. Or there could be some cooldown between it. I'm not a game dev Idk this stuff man.
I do claim this idea as my original thought and I feel like I should get some props, but only as the base concept, and if someone refines this, and they get their final version in the game, I feel like they should get pretty commended for it. Equal if not more than me. But more props to the devs if they add it, I would just be interested to play with ghost rider, more than me having full credit for this idea, making money etc.
I would love to read through your suggestions on what potential exact perks he could have, what those perks would look like, potentially other cosmetics (since I don't know much about dbd or ghost rider ngl), and I would absolutely adore a finished version. 😌
Comments