I'm so tired of entering survivor games for my entire team to refuse to play

This is every day and multiple matches per day
-They sometimes all dc
-They sometimes are all afk. The amount of games i find team mates with 3 crows round their head or on a locker is insane.
-They sometimes run up to the killer to be instantly killed an it can be any killer any map before the killer has even done anything.
-They also sometimes just hide in a corner all game doing nothing.

My team mates just decide we don't get to play

I'm even getting killers feel sorry for me that I have to put up with this I had a ghoul player let me do all the gens while he went hunting for the person who had been hiding the entire game.

Comments

  • I wish they'd add option to stay as team with randoms once the match ends.

  • I haven't seen much of it myself on survivor, the odd person that lasts 0.5 seconds in chase but not much of the giving up /hiding/afking lately.

    On killer however yea thats where i see most of it happening. Like survivors dogpiling into the basement all to go down except the 1 guy trying to do the gens, and then i let that guy go cuz the others alredy would not leave the basement or something lol

  • BHVR has proven they can program Priority Queues with the Play While You Wait system. Why not create Low Priority Queues for ragequitters? That way, all the ragequitters can play with other ragequitters and if they want to get out of LPQ, they have to stick around and complete games.