Dead By Daylight Coming To Nintendo Switch This Fall!
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/dead-by-daylight-switch I'm shocked Behavior managed to make a deal with Nintendo for this, I imagine it be a even poor man's version of dbd (even more so then PS4, XBOX ONE version) but non the less it should be fun, what you guys think?
Comments
Yeah i guess playing at 10 FPS will be fun
As an Xbone killer I still have to instant DC on Haddonfield, Red Forest, and swamp maps because the frame rates are so god awful. And they’re still trash on every other map, just not extra bad.
Ill be telling all my Nintendo gaming friends to avoid this like the plague.
DbD barely work on PS4 and Xbox, how the ######### do they believe porting it to SWITCH will do any better?
Do better?
I thought this was about muneh.
DbD is one of the worst optimized games, especially regarding consoles, and they even release it for Switch which has the weakest performance of the current console gen. Pretty good job so far!
You mean the one that was coming last December? Yeah, it never happened.